Whether you’re a seasoned hospitality professional or a wine-loving individual, it can be reassuring to get reliable advice, or an independent second opinion. Wine & words can assist you in discovering the right wines for your cellar, wine list, dinner or event.
We do this with a wide outlook on the wine world, with an open mind and a sense of adventure. No matter what your budget, niche or food preferences are, we listen – and then seek out those wines that will create the best and most memorable experiences for you, for your guests, clients, family or friends.
What can Wine & words do for you?
For the hospitality industry and food & beverage professionals:
- provide an independent and professional second opinion when evaluating wine samples and suppliers;
- create a balanced, original and well-matched wine list, with informative and well-written descriptions that reflect your image and appeal to your customers;
- train your staff in wine essentials, wine service, storage or the specifics of your chosen wines.
For businesses and organisations:
- select the right wines for your events, meals or as corporate gifts – in line with your identity, image and ethos;
- organise wine tastings, winery visits or food & wine dinners as team-building or networking events;
- offer targeted courses on deciphering restaurant wine lists and ordering the right wine when dining out with clients.
- organise personalised tastings in your home or at a location of your choice, for your family, friends or colleagues;
- help you fill and organise your cellar with wines that fit your budget, your favourite foods, your dinner parties and events;
- advise on food & wine pairing, wine ageing and storage conditions.
Contact: info @ wineandwords.be
Languages spoken: Dutch, English, German and French.