Brand New Gift Shop on the Wine and Words Website
I’m happy to announce I have also started working with the German print-on-demand provider Spreadshirt for my wine, food, champagne, travel and nature-themed product range. The gift items are now available right here on the website, in our integrated webshop. Easily accessible from the main menu:
Spreadshirt was founded almost 20 years ago as a student start-up – something close to my educator’s heart. Since then the company has grown to become a major social commerce player, with around 300 co-workers and 4 production sites in Europe and the US.
Selling via Spreadshirt offers additional bonuses:
- they offer a nice range of products in different price brackets, including organic apparel, with a focus on clothing and accessories;
- as a business, it’s easy to get VAT invoices for your orders;
- you can adapt and personalise the designs in the ‘Create your own’ customisation tool.
So if you’re looking for cool and unique gifts that reflect our shared love for food, wine, nature and travel: no need to bookmark different platforms or website URLs – everything can be accessed via this site now:
- the Spreadshirt items in our Gift Shop;
- the Redbubble and Society6 merchandise from the right column here on the site (or scroll down to the bottom on mobile):
And now for something completely different…
A few custom gifts I made for good friends last year, to celebrate the birth of their baby boy, sparked another project. Slightly out of character, perhaps, but one that appeals to my softer side: cute animal designs and warm well-wishes on baby and kids apparel. About as far from wine-related as possible, but I’m having heaps of fun with it. 😉 Check it out here.
And as always, get in touch if you’d like a customised design, with your own quotes, photos or ideas.
Take care! 🙂